Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the first impression that guests have when coming into your Evansville home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are willing to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and require a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, good lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery about a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can draw attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other out dated parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Greet guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a lasting first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Evansville, give them a call at 812-228-7000 or schedule an appointment online to discuss all the selections for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.